Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Wedge modding

Hi all,
I have finally had the resources to upgrade wedge to an acceptable level but i'm kinda helpless on the modding of him. :neutral:
What would you reccomend,fellow people of the forums? :)
  • inb4 "take all your mods off wedge and give them to Kylo"

But Crit damage and crit chance and offense. More damage is good. Less damage is bad.
  • "Inyan_Soi_Leau;973156" wrote:
    I would recommend frick wedge!!

But I guess if you must, crit chance and offense. Speed doesn't hurt either. He gains it, but I'm sure there are other people like me that look for a wiggs combo that is slower than AT LEAST my Boba. In my experience, if your opponent can hit hard, can ability block, AND is fast, Wedge and/or Biggs is in trouble. If I manage to ability block them first, and then get ST Han taunting before 1 or both has moved, I can beat Wiggs.

Put the speed on Biggs, Wedge gets called to assist so it doesn't really matter if you have a ton of speed on him.
  • "Vertigo;973159" wrote:
    "Inyan_Soi_Leau;973156" wrote:
    I would recommend frick wedge!!

But I guess if you must, crit chance and offense. Speed doesn't hurt either. He gains it, but I'm sure there are other people like me that look for a wiggs combo that is slower than AT LEAST my Boba. In my experience, if your opponent can hit hard, can ability block, AND is fast, Wedge and/or Biggs is in trouble. If I manage to ability block them first, and then get ST Han taunting before 1 or both has moved, I can beat Wiggs.

Put the speed on Biggs, Wedge gets called to assist so it doesn't really matter if you have a ton of speed on him.

This is what you want. Get all your best damage mods on wedge and whack speed on Biggs
  • You must have the CD set for the +30% bonus. You must have a CD triangle for another +30% bonus. And everyone deserves a +30 speed arrow. A CC set is highly recommended. Put whatever you can on the circle and cross. As others said, keep in mind that Biggs is the priority for the higher speed secondaries.
  • "EventineElessedil;973186" wrote:
    You must have the CD set for the +30% bonus. You must have a CD triangle for another +30% bonus. And everyone deserves a +30 speed arrow. A CC set is highly recommended. Put whatever you can on the circle and cross. As others said, keep in mind that Biggs is the priority for the higher speed secondaries.

Just to add to that I recommend an offense cross for wedge, but potency wouldn't be that bad as he'd stick his defense down more reliably.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago