Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Wedge?

Was doing some thinking about how the top teams have been shaken up with nightsisters prowling around and useful leads against them. This got me wondering, is wedge a good counter to ns?

I mean he has a good aoe attack and his leadership ability provides solid health regen to combat plague.

Would be interested in hearing peoples thoughts.
  • "Terpentin300;c-1436143" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1435371" wrote:
    Add : the trick is make chaze have lot of health, chirrut must have high speed. His first turn, u do his tenacity up buff. It will not make plague dissapear, but tenacity up will prevent the plague spread. Also make sure chirrut have high crit chance, bcause when he crit he will spread heal over time to the team. Under cls he will counter a lot, and u have heal over time a lot also. It's better health regen than wedge lead health bonus regen.

Sorry but this is wrong. Chîrrut's ability says: "Whenever a Rebel ally is Critically Hit they gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns". So Critical Chance wont grant any Heal Over Time Effect.

I would recommend Crit Damage instead, cause of his ability Strenght of Purpose. That results in incredible high crits, when many Buffs are active on your squad.

BTW: I use Wiggs, Chaze, R2 and have no problems with NS.

I'm sorry my bad @Terpentin300 , yes u are correct. Thanks for the correction :smiley:

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago