Baze 3* G8
----
Wedge 7* G8
Biggs 7* G8
Chaze
DN

Or any other team - https://swgoh.gg/u/darthgirthious/collection/
  • "Ambassador;c-1189209" wrote:
    zMaul is easily beaten by a triple-clease, like Rex-L, Chaze, R2, DN (or any different combination, with GK or others). So it really depends on how old your shard is, and what the competition can bring to take you down.

Rex and chaze is what I'm seeing in my shard also a lot of wiggs and some DN leads
    "ExarTheKun;c-1189214" wrote:
    "Ambassador;c-1189209" wrote:
    zMaul is easily beaten by a triple-clease, like Rex-L, Chaze, R2, DN (or any different combination, with GK or others). So it really depends on how old your shard is, and what the competition can bring to take you down.

I agree with this. Since you are on a newer shard, zMaul should pay off for another 4 or 5 months I would estimate. After that, you will have plenty ofbcrystals to transition into a new meta :smile:

Edit: 4 or 5 months after you get that first zeta.

Ah that'll be good though because I can build up my other teams in the mean time, I want a kick ass Jedi team- almost unlocked cantina 7 so I can farm JKA or would you say to farm somebody else?

• Ah that'll be good though because I can build up my other teams in the mean time, I want a kick **** Jedi team- almost unlocked cantina 7 so I can farm JKA or would you say to farm somebody else?

Definitely farm JKA, he's awesome!! He's my best and favorite character.