Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Where to put Visas Marr?

I like her. I'm'a use her, even at 3 stars. Why not?

But where? That's the question. With an Emperor-led sith team? With a Kenobi-led Jedi team? Or - by Jove, I think I've got it! - with Coruscant Underworld Police, Ugnaught, Lobot, and Mob Enforcer?

I literally have no thoughts on this theory crafting. She's too new. But I wondered if any of you quicker, smarter players have put any thought into her possible synergies?

SamUX
PS: Trademarked that CUP/Ugnaught/Lobot/ME team. You can't use it. It's too powerful. Don't be jealous.
  • "Deedni;c-1479042" wrote:
    I’m using her with Jedi Rey Lead, BB8, R2, CLS, and it’s working so far. I may actually try GK Lead, Zarriss, Thrawn and Zolo

are you using her against the sith meta with success? ie can she be used w/ a jtr or rex team to beat EP lead, vader, thrawn, dn, gk teams
  • i used her w/ rex lead vs the sith/empire meta. rex (l), gk, cls, thrawn, and visas. but then I was dropping when b/c of the rex lead and against other rex teams that were non sith she did not do as well so I put raid han back in for her... then I got tired of being targeted, and just switched myself to sith/empire meta

she hits hard. i use her sometimes in my jtr ream in sith t6 raid ... but i feel like in t6 you dont really need healers, i can usually get to enrage using all dps. I have her 7 star and zeta, not sure if she is "irreplacable" yet. I do like her to attack sith teams in TW's though
  • Currently her main use is the STR, she can be placed into any team as the main healer regardless of the faction.

In arena she is what I like to call a "Pick 'n' Mix" toon, just like Rex, Wampa, Talzin, Thrawn, GK etc. She can be placed into a mixed team as she isn't too reliant on synergy, best bet is something like Rex (L), GK, Visas, Talzin/Wampa, Thrawn.
  • "Riktoven2;c-1494961" wrote:
    AA, Han/Leia, Visas, GK, +1 (Hermit Yoda is ideal, but I do not have).

In P2, all the assists rack up quickly, as any time Visas assists under an AA lead, her assist doesn't count as an attack and calls another rebel to assist. So, han attacks, if Visas gets called to assist, she will call either AA or Han to assist again, making it possible to see some really impressive strings of shots coming from Han.

but she picks up pain as a debuff and then wont counter. works well in p1, but I find my jtr team can get to enrage w/out a healer and does more damage (for t6 ... not sure about heroic)
  • She self cleanses on basic, and in that team, GK, AA both have team cleanses that will trigger the attack chain. Pretty much everyone but han will be cleansing, healing, or removing pain stacks with every turn, but still calling attacks.
  • "Riktoven2;c-1497949" wrote:
    She self cleanses on basic, and in that team, GK, AA both have team cleanses that will trigger the attack chain. Pretty much everyone but han will be cleansing, healing, or removing pain stacks with every turn, but still calling attacks.

i did not think the cycle of pain debuff could be cleansed unless you "hit the button" to cleanse it. which if you do, uses your turn.
  • "angrythumbs;c-1498679" wrote:
    "Riktoven2;c-1497949" wrote:
    She self cleanses on basic, and in that team, GK, AA both have team cleanses that will trigger the attack chain. Pretty much everyone but han will be cleansing, healing, or removing pain stacks with every turn, but still calling attacks.

i did not think the cycle of pain debuff could be cleansed unless you "hit the button" to cleanse it. which if you do, uses your turn.

That is correct, it uses your turn, but since you used an ability that is not an attack, that will trigger Han or AA to assist. That may trigger Visas to assist, and if she does assist, under an AA lead, her assist doesn't seem to count as an attack, and as such will call either AA or Han to assist her assist.

• "Riktoven2;c-1494961" wrote:
    AA, Han/Leia, Visas, GK, +1 (Hermit Yoda is ideal, but I do not have).

In P2, all the assists rack up quickly, as any time Visas assists under an AA lead, her assist doesn't count as an attack and calls another rebel to assist. So, han attacks, if Visas gets called to assist, she will call either AA or Han to assist again, making it possible to see some really impressive strings of shots coming from Han.

AA lead only calls Rebels, Visas assists on an attack against Sith.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 24 hours ago