Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Which New Galactic Legend Are Y’all Going For?

It’ll also be nice to hear your guys’ reasoning.
  • "SparkyBurns;c-2168787" wrote:
    I have a big majority of the Luke requirements so I'll probably go for that. Oh wait except I don't have enough Wampa and HYoda shards because I haven't been playing for 6 years so nevermind. Guess CG doesn't want any money from me

Nobody has been playing for 6 years. I have been playing since September 2016 so 4 years and I have both of them at 7 stars, I also have Malak and Skywalker at 7 stars, I have 72K get1 waiting and I also have bought a nice amount of stun guns. In other words 2,5 years are enough to have all of these characters at 7 stars. So if you are playing more than that it is your fault entirely. Stop blaming others for your poor in game choices.

On topic,I have Rey and I am currently hoarding everything. I want JKL and I will probably get him next time and then I will decide if and who I am going after.
  • "TaTaKaS;c-2169936" wrote:
    "SparkyBurns;c-2168787" wrote:
    I have a big majority of the Luke requirements so I'll probably go for that. Oh wait except I don't have enough Wampa and HYoda shards because I haven't been playing for 6 years so nevermind. Guess CG doesn't want any money from me

Nobody has been playing for 6 years. I have been playing since September 2016 so 4 years and I have both of them at 7 stars, I also have Malak and Skywalker at 7 stars, I have 72K get1 waiting and I also have bought a nice amount of stun guns. In other words 2,5 years are enough to have all of these characters at 7 stars. So if you are playing more than that it is your fault entirely. Stop blaming others for your poor in game choices.

On topic,I have Rey and I am currently hoarding everything. I want JKL and I will probably get him next time and then I will decide if and who I am going after.

Did you ever think that maybe you're the exception to the rule? I'm sure plenty of people have all of these things done and have spent GET 1 diligently without ever wavering, but for the rest of us out there who buy gear with it from time to time because the gear grind is insanely slow or need to fill in other farms or perhaps they missed the time when everyone ran Hoth for 12k GET per event because the Geo TBs didn't exist.

The point is just because you did it doesn't mean everyone else, ever has been able to do it. You've got over a hundred posts on the forums so I'm going to guess that you're a 'hardcore' player, so you're experience is probably atypical.

In addition to that there are an awful lot of alts out there who are owned by people who would love to go after GMLuke, except they simply can't because it requires years+ worth of GET1 to unlock.

Considering how insanely slow gearing is for most people that should likely be the gate for getting a character, not GET 1 which locks a very vast majority of accounts out.
  • Waiting to see if SEE requires something stupid like Malak or whatever. If yes, then I'm going for SLKR (I already 5 of the required G13 toons for SLKR anyway).
  • Hey I change my answer. I’m getting old Palestine cuz there’s no way I could conceivably get mini-galactic legend Luke all the way to relic 7 alongside the characters required to unlock him IN ADDITION to the characters required to unlock old Luke. Old Palpatine’ll be spanking easy compared to old like