Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Will HT be part of Malevolence lineup?

I’m not sure if it’s too early to ask, but do you think that HT will still be part of some type of meta involving the Malevolence as the new capital ship?
  • If the Malevolence dropped today, I’m running 3 Geos, IG2k, Vulture, and HT. I’m guessing the HT will still be involved for a lot of people for a while
  • "Laz;c-2015259" wrote:
    "Vertigo;c-2015247" wrote:
    "Lio;c-2015244" wrote:
    "Boba_The_Fetter;c-2015218" wrote:
    I'm interested to see what the most optimal lineup is with the malevolence. Only two droid ships so lots of room for theory crafting

I imagine that out the gate it'll be some variation of the three bugs, both droids, and HT.

Technically there are 3 droid ships, Ig-2000 is just sadly a BH and his only synergy is in his unique that heals other droids so won't help the Geos a whole lot.

IG-2000 seems like he won’t do much, unless he helps the Hyena stay alive longer. If that’s even possible.

He does a fair amount of healing.
    From a guy in the droid discord: https://youtu.be/1-IIuI5xekw
  • "Woodroward;c-2015521" wrote:
    "Laz;c-2015259" wrote:
    "Lio;c-2015244" wrote:
    I'm interested to see what the most optimal lineup is with the malevolence. Only two droid ships so lots of room for theory crafting

I imagine that out the gate it'll be some variation of the three bugs, both droids, and HT.

Technically there are 3 droid ships, Ig-2000 is just sadly a BH and his only synergy is in his unique that heals other droids so won't help the Geos a whole lot.

IG-2000 seems like he won’t do much, unless he helps the Hyena stay alive longer. If that’s even possible.

That looks promising. Especially once you add Malevolence to the equation.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Woodroward;c-2015521" wrote:
    "Laz;c-2015259" wrote:
    "Lio;c-2015244" wrote:

Do you have this guy's gg link? Curious what his pilots' gear looks like.
  • I've been theory crafting, and I believe the optimal lineup will follow along the lines of HT, IG2000, and Hyena, followed by Vulure Droid as first reinforcement. Don't know about the rest yet, but HT and Hyena have enough tankiness to survive the initial onslaught until Vulure reinforcement, which blinds and places buzz droids on everyone. Breach from HT coupled with buzz droids drops defense to nothing. IG-2000 double tap with Vulure droid assist on an enemy with those conditions can kill anything. It works under Tarkin so far. Hopefully Malevolence will make it shine...

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,720 PostsLatest Activity: 14 hours ago