Forum Discussion

4 years ago

will you let GAS versus Rey counter stand?

It's a pretty important question. Based upon your logic for The Great Nerfing, the community would think you wouldn't. But regardless, we just finished a TW where a wall of Rey teams were encouraged to be beaten by GAS 501st. Many are speculating a buff to Rey or another nerf to GAS. The community deserves more input.

Is your plan to leave it as is?
  • Even if they come out and say it's WAI that doesn't mean that it's gonna stay like that and they can't change their mind several months later.

*cough* Troopers vs SEE *cough*
  • "Legend91;c-2298130" wrote:
    Even if they come out and say it's WAI that doesn't mean that it's gonna stay like that and they can't change their mind several months later.

*cough* Troopers vs SEE *cough*

This is probably the key takeaway. I guess we shouldn't go out of our way to shore up any GL counters anymore. Sad panda
  • ^ This mindset should just apply to any character/kit/counter you've invested time, in-game, and real life resources in sadly.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2298178" wrote:
    ^ This mindset should just apply to any character/kit/counter you've invested time, in-game, and real life resources in sadly.

That's saying nothing is reliable though. There is not a single person that saw messing with fracture coming. The world does not have to be that way

With Rey being my 1st, recent, and only GL, out of logical consistency based upon their own justification I want to know where they stand with 1 of very few 1-battle non-GL counters. It's a slap in the face to let 1 or 2 non-GL counters stand after wiping all the others.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago