Forum Discussion

7 years ago

You guys got the wrong Rey

Ok Jedi Training Rey is a good overall toon but I would like to talk about Scavenger Rey on a JTR lead team. All zetas.

Scavenger Rey is hitting for over 60k on her special. Taking out Thrawn with full protection in a shot. I’ve been up against it in the top 3 teams.

I’m not calling for nerfs or anything, just saying that she is back with a vengeance and We might need a second protection bar :-)))

https://imgur.com/gallery/OtqUX

I’m sure members using her with CD/CC will testify
  • "WompWompRat;c-1396496" wrote:
    "collapsE;c-1396428" wrote:
    "WompWompRat;c-1396422" wrote:
    "collapsE;c-1396409" wrote:
    Thrawn with less than 70k eHP isn't really strong thrawn and poorly moded
    Anyway I cake walk this team with empire

70K???????

yeah combined health and prot .. Mine is 71k and not modded for prot but for offense

That's different than just 70K health!

I sad ehp which is effective HP which means health and prot combined.. Almost feel bad as new player had to explain this

• "leef;c-1396416" wrote:
    "collapsE;c-1396409" wrote:
    Thrawn with less than 70k eHP isn't really strong thrawn and poorly moded
    Anyway I cake walk this team with empire

your thrawn has more than 70k hp? O_o

eHP != HP

Effective health is usually a stat indicating how much damage the opponent must do to your toon in order to take it from full health to zero health. Hence armor/resistance should also be factored in. F.ex. with 40 health and 33% damage reduction from armor your eHP would be 60.
  • "collapsE;c-1396447" wrote:

you can check me out on yt collapse swgoh with shut production or check out Miami Heat or boxanthefuzz they are great guys with better mods and better gear..
    My avg rank 1.3 and I play empire on whale shard

That’s a pretty awesome team you have there.

Ok just to clear up some stuff, my thrawn is as well geared as yours and the opposition Thrawn in the video too had good gear. So gear isn’t an issue.

You cannot compare Thrawn on lead and Thrawn in a squad, so your argument is kinda nullified.

This post isn’t about total hp/Prot on Thrawn, it’s about Scavenger Rey actually hitting for over 60k with a shot on a very small cooldown, given th fact she either has foresight or smokescreen, this makes it an annihilate with a shorter cooldown.

Not long before everyone dusts off their Rey and brings her back in, I’m on a 2015 shard in the top 5 and I can tell you that there are already 7 teams sporting this line up in top 20. Not long before we lose diversity yet again and end up facing Rey by the dozens.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,721 PostsLatest Activity: 20 hours ago