Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zader vs Thrawn WAI?

Is it WAI for it to constantly trigger TM from Thrawns lead if lots of DOTs... Understandable that this occurs in HAAT P1 with Grievous as its a raid but a lead making it useless is a bit much imo
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    What makes what useless? But yes, every time you apply the status effect Empire gains TM under Thrawn, so expect a Thrawn lead to gain lots of TM against a zVader lead. Similar behavior happens with a Barriss against a zVader lead.
  • Zader is just so useless nowadays :( but defeating a GW node with Zader vs Thrawn, they just have 3 - 4 turns each turn they havw almost.
    first restart in months.
  • Thrawn is a beast against zVader. Every time the Imps gain a status effect, let it be buff or debuff, they gain a certain amount of tm. Now that zVader regenerates those status effects every time they expire, he regenerates the tm for Thrawn's team as well. It is WAI.
  • yea, you don't want to put DoTs on empire characters under a Thrawn lead.
  • "Paarthysnax;c-1174967" wrote:
    Thrawn is a beast against zVader. Every time the Imps gain a status effect, let it be buff or debuff, they gain a certain amount of tm. Now that zVader regenerates those status effects every time they expire, he regenerates the tm for Thrawn's team as well. It is WAI.

Agree with this 100%....#MEGA
  • Just to show you how it looks like from the other side, here is a quick video I recorded in Arena against zVader. You can check my stats on my swgoh.gg account. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HJiqlUEZ-q4

Yeyy, I managed to embed the video. Sweet.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago