Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Zeta advice: Vandor Chewie or Mission/Zaalbar

Looking to beef up for GA. Considering Vandor Chewie, or Mission & Zaalbar. Also in the running would be Wampa (Furious Foe), KRU (Scarred). Thoughts?

https://swgoh.gg/p/998881113/characters/
  • Scoundrels are so good. I either run into people that one-shot my entire board or run into people that stall on Qira. If you can force them into using their Sith & Revan first, they are hard to beat: Here was today:

EDIT: Vandor needs 2 tanks with him on D or he no workee, IMHO. On offense just L3 is fine.
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "VonZant;c-1826063" wrote:
    Scoundrels are so good. I either run into people that one-shot my entire board or run into people that stall on Qira. If you can force them into using their Sith & Revan first, they are hard to beat: Here was today:

EDIT: Vandor needs 2 tanks with him on D or he no workee, IMHO. On offense just L3 is fine.

Nice! And yes I agree, it’s not that either OR or scoundrels are unbeatable but it takes a strong team to tKe them out and chances are your opponent will underestimate them.
  • I dared my wife to zeta my mission. We were bored, too bored. Needless to say she did it without hesitation. :D

I thought carth zeta was the natural next step. I don't regret it. It's been fun.

Personally, I'm not going to zeta zalbaar, canderous, or juhani - for the team. Carth and missions zetas are fine for me. They are on defense so I am ok with just the two.

• Depending on supporting staff: Vandor and KRU transform their teams. Vandor is one of my favorite in game but Id do order:

KRU - EDIT: I see you already have KRU lead. Do Vandor First then.
    Vandor
    Mission
    Zaalbar
    kato77
    New Spectator
    If you already have merciless pursuit zeta’d I wouldn’t say that scarred is a priority, an FO team will do well without it. Vandor’s zeta is more of a necessity to get the best of him. Between Mission’s and Vandor’s zeta I would say it’s more a question what team you want to do first: OR or scoundrels. If you intend to use Mission and Zalbaar in a scoundrel squad do Vandor’s first.
  • "Stokat;c-1825983" wrote:
    If you already have merciless pursuit zeta’d I wouldn’t say that scarred is a priority, an FO team will do well without it. Vandor’s zeta is more of a necessity to get the best of him. Between Mission’s and Vandor’s zeta I would say it’s more a question what team you want to do first: OR or scoundrels. If you intend to use Mission and Zalbaar in a scoundrel squad do Vandor’s first.

I’d most likely run Vandor on a scoundrel squad and Mission/Z on an OR squad under zCarth
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "Sirlagzalott;c-1826001" wrote:
    "Stokat;c-1825983" wrote:

I’d most likely run Vandor on a scoundrel squad and Mission/Z on an OR squad under zCarth

You can’t really go wrong with either. Personally I prefer the zCarth led OR team and with Mission’s zeta they pull a ton of assists. I know others like the zVandor/leet scoundrels better and they are good as well.
  • "Stokat;c-1826032" wrote:

You can’t really go wrong with either. Personally I prefer the zCarth led OR team and with Mission’s zeta they pull a ton of assists. I know others like the zVandor/leet scoundrels better and they are good as well.

I have a spare zeta and may be ready to give it to Carth. I already have Mission and Z zeta. Who do you run as your 5th? T3, Juhani? I was going to try Visas.
    kato77
    New Spectator
    "VonZant;c-1826044" wrote:
    "Stokat;c-1826032" wrote:

I have a spare zeta and may be ready to give it to Carth. I already have Mission and Z zeta. Who do you run as your 5th? T3, Juhani? I was going to try Visas.

I used to have Nest there as fifth but just recently I got leet to g12 and gave vandor his zeta so now I moved Nest to the Qi’ra scoundrel team (with L3, Vandor and yolo) so I moved my Wampa to the OR squad. Might get Juhani geared up eventually but for now Wampa will have to do.