Forum Discussion

7 years ago

zVader G12, worth it?

I'm reading on here that some think it's not worth the effort so I'd like to hear some thoughts/experience with zVader (l) g12. Right now I have him maxed at g11 minus zeta on unique. What does g12 do for Vader? I don't think it adds speed though his No Escape unique does enough of that against Jedi/Rebels enemies and Empire/Sith allies.
  • "kevsmart;c-1461359" wrote:
    "ElleMadara;c-1461101" wrote:
    Do not waste any of your pieces when Darth Vader gets his G12, his piece are garbage, whoever did this must hate Darth Vader, his upgrades at g12 are lame, Darth Vader doesnt even needs those pieces, this is a scam

Not entirely true. His post-G12 are not perfect but one of them still boosts his physical damage and crit chance (and tactics which is mostly wasted) and another boosts his armor and resistance. The third is mostly useless as it only increases his tactics and resistance. And all 3 will still boost his ship power.

Not to mention that you can almost "accidentally" get a lot of that gear in TW and TB from the salvage - and he's one of the few that (if you use him in both arena and his ship) would use it.