Forum Discussion

nmkevlb397zs
Seasoned Rookie
13 hours ago

JKL Tier 7 bug - DoTs randomly appearing w/out turns taken

Managed to get through T6 after an absurd amount of time, resources, additional relic levels, completely turning my mod collection into disarray, etc.

Now T7...  what is going on!??  This appears to be a bug..  CLS gets 5 DoTs every turn (this is NOT Vader taking a turn and applying them, this is just randomly getting 5-6 DoTs every time CLS takes his turn).  Makes no sense, see nothing in the event description about this.  This is making it another impossible-seeming thing.  I mean, literally the second I cleanse all the DoTs, they appear back on CLS during the same turn.  And they were never applied in the first place, they just showed up on him.  This has got to be a bug.  They disappear for half a second, and then appear on him again. 

• And I just watched a walkthrough video to make sure I'm not missing something - the guy had **bleep** mods and beat it first try - only one DoT on CLS the entire battle.  He had lower tenacity.  He had lower relic levels.  He also had 33 less speed than mine, yet he took more turns.  Either the event has recently been changed (this is RIDICULOUS if you change the difficulty of an event offering the same rewards midway through its run - though that's what you did to the CAT Proving Grounds........ constantly punishing new players until you'll finally have NO newer players).  

So, truly, something is wrong here.  If my CLS has WAY more speed, higher tenacity, and extra relic levels, better mods, etc. there is no way my runs on this tier should mean my CLS is slower and winding up with DoTs appearing every couple seconds five at a time.  I've spent a lot of time and resources to unlock JKL, and this is **bleep**.  Let's get this resolved quickly.