Forum Discussion

Karlash85
Newcomer
2 months ago

Missing Quests

Hi, so i have waited a while to make this as CG did say they would look into hyperdrive accounts at a later stage, but after a few months its getting old, pretty fast. I'm still pretty salty about the whole thing, because not only did it mess with the account the changes to the hyperdrive bundle and quests if told to us before hand would have resulted in me waiting to create the account after the update and after the hypderdrive changes.

So basically the main reason for the post, I started an alt account 2 days before the quest revamp, and used a hyperdrive bundle to get up to lvl 85 and to start the grind. As many will know when you apply the hyperdrive you are grants loads of quests and also finished loads of quests, i don't know the exact number but you get around 10+ quests.

After the update i only have 3 quests, one was a raid quest which i have since finished.

Besides all the quest rewards lost, the account didn't get the loads of shards given to non hyperdrive accounts, and i haven't received the new shards from the new quests, so that what like 120shards.

I have added screenshots of my current quests, imy galactic challenge log to show my account has only been lvl 85 for a few months which falls in time frame that CG said they consider new lvl 85s and the screenshot of the customer support shards given out.

I have contacted support and they basically said to make a forum post which in itself says alot,

No RepliesBe the first to reply