Forum Discussion

GoldbearI
Rising Newcomer
3 months ago

Overwrite an account without deleting it

Hello there

My problem is the following:
I want to overwrite my account on my iPad with another account. How do I do this without deleting the account? The current account is also linked to EA Play and is on my iPhone and my PC (via the EA App) and I want to still play it on those devices but also play the new account on my iPad

• If you don’t want to play the new account on PC, you don’t have many options. The easiest way is to make a separate EA account and switch between them. There is more options for PC and android, though.

GoldbearI
      Rising Newcomer

The new account is already linked to EA and was made on PC. But I am on vacation from today to next Friday and don't want the account to be the only one not to be played on 😅
      The plan is to have my main account and my twink on my iPhone, and the new account on my iPad. But my main account is currently linked to the iPad, and I want to remove it from the iPad. Some guildmates told me that the import function is not safe, and you probably overwrite the whole account on every device

Cavaire3D
        New Rookie

As long as you make a separate EA account for it, there shouldn’t be any data loss.