Forum Discussion

SpadajcieBarany
New Novice
8 hours ago

Starkiller bug?

During today's GA I used Starkiller against Tusken Chieftain. Starkiller managed to kill Chieftain with Size Means Nothing and gained another turned, during which this ability could be used again and did actualy work.

I'm pretty sure it is a single use ability, so I'm curious if anyone else encountered it.

• You're correct about it being a single use ability, and yes, it seems other people have been experiencing that lately (going by other threads like this, and iirc one of my guildmates mentioning it). I had the same problem against Starkiller one of the previous rounds this GAC. The moment he used Size Means Nothing, he gained a bonus turn and used it again, completely wiped me out. The only thing I can think of is that it's not WAI when used with the "Attackers attack once again on a critical hit" DC. But if you were using a different, if any, DC, then I can't explain it. In any case, it's definitely a bug.

Tenebrae-3626
        New Adventurer

In any case, it's a bug. SMN is indeed supposed to be a single use ability, so Starkiller shouldn't be able to do that.