Forum Discussion

PrarajA
Rising Newcomer
6 hours ago

Still having issues whilst trying to login in to mobile account

Hello, so several weeks ago I posted about having this serious issue, while I was trying to login in to my account on my android device (aforementioned Galaxy S23)

So today, I thought I solved that bug/issue or whatever it is, but to no success, but I think this information will give some value and insight to the Dev team, that is if they're reading this...

Anyway a small reminder of what the persisting issue is: Everytime I try to login in to the game, game's progress resets and it asks me to login, the Gmail account was already preset for some reason, so the only option is to login through EA account. But everytime I login (or rather press on my profile), the game asks me to restart with the "ERROR CODE 9.78." .So I am basically stuck on this loop

So the way I thought I solved the issue: I went to the device settings 》apps 》"Heroes"》force stopped the app》the deleted cache and data separately 

Launched the app, it worked - but only for a singular login (tried this method several times to confirm)

After launching the app the next time I was stuck on the same logging in loop

FYI: WHILE I WAS IN-GAME I SAW THAT I WAS SUCCESSFULLY CONNECTED TO THE EA ACCOUNT (AND I PERFECTLY REMEMBER  I CHOSE THE OPTION OF KEEPING ME LOGGED IN), AFTER RELAUNCHING THE APP I WAS ASKED TO LOGIN ONCE AGAIN

So after this BS experience I am not planning to come back to play mobile version until it the issue is resolved.

No RepliesBe the first to reply