Forum Discussion

gannon0092
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

TB Reva mission is broken

• Reva mission in TB is extremely rng heavy and is not possible with current issues with debuffs (since ppl keep saying it's mods)
  • I recorded my attempt and submitted it, and shows the issue. 
  • Similar to current issues in raid with debuffs ignoring immunities. 
  • Make sure all the platoons are done for tatooine, do this get your mods right an its a piece of p155

zakracoon
    Seasoned Novice

Make sure all the platoons are done for tatooine, do this get your mods right an its a piece of p155

• This mission has pretty much been solved with most RNG outcomes being possible to overcome.

I suggest going to this discord server (50shards) and having them review your mods, perhaps stream a few attempts and then follow the guide. Since the guide has been released I have not dropped a single battle and my mods are very modest. 

https://discord.gg/uvmyKdKS

• Funny, I didn't have any trouble beating it last phase, or the TB before, etc

Mods take out most of the RNG. Are you modding for all protection including arrow? Do you have the right turn order? 

It more sounds like a modding issue than "the mission is impossible!"

If you post your stats and the video of a failed run, I'm sure we could help you. Crying it is too hard doesn't help you.