Forum Discussion

59r0wvikb3re
Seasoned Newcomer
13 hours ago

Urgent help

Sorry I have to make this contact, I can't get in touch with certain EA customer service of the game I played and care about.

I have some emergency information to share with the support team of SWGoH(Star Wars:Galaxy of Heroes),and its mainly about 3 parts:1. my missing in-game purchase 2. An urgent cheater report(I know him and I also know how he cheats along with proofs) 3. A serious bug report.

Each one of this are haunting me these days and mess with my head when it comes to my mind,I can no longer take this anymore.

Could you please kindly help me to contact with them and let them know there is a circumstance like this and the player are eagerly search for their help?Please,I've been invested thousands of dollars on this game since july and its already like the biggest part of me right now..

• Make the bug report in the Bug Report sub.  

If you're spending thousands of dollars in months on a phone app, and are talking about psychological affliction triggered by SWGOH, I would strongly suggest, with care, that you find a professional to talk with, and take a step back from this app.