Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Re-Release The Sims Stories!

So, I talked with an EA Live Chat Advisor about a Sims 2 compatibility issue, and he told me that he has limited assets due to the game not being on Origin anymore and that my issue is because the game has a lot of compatibility issues with Windows 10 and the newer graphics cards. We talked for a bit about how good the older games were and about how it would be very nice if they would get a HD version/fixed version, some kind of rerelease.

The very friendly advisor told me it would be a very good idea to write this on the forums here (and on EA Answers), because the game developers are very active and they take a lot of suggestions, so that's what I am doing.

EA, I would strongly want you to re-release or give out copies of the Sims Stories games (Castaway Stories, Life Stories...) like you did with the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. The games were very appreciated and a lot of people are still playing the older games and would want them back. They were awesome games and we'd like to taste the past a little bit more, and don't let those games be forgotten.

I hope you will do something about this EA! With a lot of love and respect, your dedicated simmer, Teo.