Forum Discussion

Milie66x
Seasoned Newcomer
31 days ago

How to hide/kick the green bubble

Hi! Using Reshade, i can't take screenshots with C button anymore, so i've search on internet, everywhere, how we could hide this stupid green bubble, you know, this mini green bubble who show us where is our active sim. 

I don't know if you know a mod for his this bubble, a code, or any tips? 

How reshade users can deal with this useless bubble ?

Hoping you can give me some tips :)

• Ok i've find how to hide the green bubble

It's with "maptags off", after have do "testingcheatsenabled true" of course

ZeeGee1
    Seasoned Hotshot

Do you know how to do the cheats? Assuming you don’t I’ll start from scratch.

Hit ctrl+shift, then ‘c’ which opens up a bar at the top of your game. Type ‘testingcheatsenabled true’ and hit enter. Open the bar again. Type ‘hideheadlineeffects on’ and hit enter. This will remove the plumbbobs. 

Hit tab + F10 to remove all other effects. 

ETA: for mac I think it’s ‘command’ instead of ‘control’

Milie66x
      Seasoned Newcomer

I don't talk about the plumbbobs, and others effects like bubbles of thoughts etc

Im talking about the little green bubble who show us the direction of our active sim, a little green bubble with inside the head of the active sim, its this one who never disappear 

the only thing you mentionned that i didnt know its tab + f10, i will try it

Milie66x
    Seasoned Newcomer

Ok i've find how to hide the green bubble

It's with "maptags off", after have do "testingcheatsenabled true" of course

DivinylsFan
    Seasoned Rookie

The green bubble is a plumbob, that's the name of it in The Sims. The avatar on my name, and ZeeGee1 and above the head of your active sim. Its a plumbob.

Another way to not have the plumbob, without having a cheat is to have it on another sim in the household while you take your screenshot. Or maneuver the camera around until its out of the shot.

About The Sims 3 General Discussion

Connect with fellow Simmers and share your experiences in The Sims 3 official community.6,697 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago