Forum Discussion

pugslover4
Rising Rookie
2 months ago

Is my scenery still active or did it move

Hi, it me and I'm baaaaack. Sorry for a very long time out. I haven't play my games in years. First my older computer wouldn't let me play my game, even though I tried updating still crash. Then four years ago I broke my left leg then all of sudden now on oxygen and going blind due to cataract. I missed out a lot and wasn't paying attention to everything until today. Thank God my email pop up about this new place too. Much appreciated to know where to go. I the have all Sims 2 & 3 games. Thank you for still active. Happy simmy. 😁✌️

• Hey pugslover4 ! Just wanted to say thank you for such an awesome thread - My scenery. I have enjoyed it so much over the years. Sorry you are going through some bad times now but maybe this forum will help. I'm still trying to get used to the new forum. Hope to add to your great thread soon. Happy simming!

pugslover4
      Rising Rookie

Thank you. And I will try to play again. My older computer will be somehow updating before I could go back playing. Some people told me my game (Sims 3) no longer working on newer computer. Because the computer I have was dated back 2010.  This is 2024. So i the a but I have a friend that who is computer technician. I'll see what he can do. So right now I am playing game on my tablet that I can see. No, not Sim is called "Township". So last time I played Sims on my tablet, it was using up memory and nobody isn't playing with me. So I quit the app. I just like my Sims 3. 

I can't wait to see in few weeks.