Forum Discussion

NikkeiSimmer
Rising Adventurer
7 years ago

Makeup: Blush, Eyeliner, Lipstick - Recommendations

Yeah...as a guy, I have absolutely NO freakin' clue as to what I'm doing in the cosmetics department when it comes to creating female sims. My response in real life when I have to follow @Featherbelle into the makeup section of the department store when I go "shopping" with her ends up resulting in a facial expression that looks like THIS:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pAG0GMdL1Ig/W5gglG9WjiI/AAAAAAAAX14/a30gpohGXMg-e7vCjjqgHlHQWzKbaXeuQCLcBGAs/s1600/Tosh_horrifiedexpression.jpg
So...what Sims 3 blush, eyeliner and lipstick do you gravitate to when you create sims.

Cororon
    Seasoned Rookie
    Many good suggestions :smiley: Also remember that you can play with the colour shades and the transparency slider until it looks right.
    I think finding the best blush can be difficult, and it depends on the sim's cheekbones. It might look good on the sim on the CC creator's pics, but look awful on your sim. :tongue: So get a few lipsticks and eyeliners but a ton of blushes. ^^
    NikkeiSimmer
    Rising Adventurer
    "coco;c-16728431" wrote:
    I like to combine different blushes and lips to get a unique effect too. My sims normally wear 2-3 lipsticks with varying opacity to get the right colour. I can also layer 5 different blushes on with no problem as they target different areas of the face.

What? How? :D :mrgreen: ??? So you mean you can place blushes and/or lipsticks in the five categories?

???/Eyeliner/Blush/Lipstick/Costume Makeup you mean? Am I getting that correct? :puzzled:

• @cwaddell Dark Angel!! :star: Good nelly I haven't seen that in YEARS!

I forgot he played her brother! :open_mouth: