Forum Discussion

14 years ago

My World: Fort Sim_by ehaught58

So, the original thread got deleted... darn! Well, anyway, here is a repost of the original thread. Fortunately, I had a copy of it in my blog, so it is not a total loss. I will miss all of the replies I received, however. Thanks again to everyone who contributed.

Notice: This world requires the World Adventures EP to display properly. No 3rd party CC, store items, or Stuff Packs were used in creating this world. Only the base game and WA were used. Future additions will only require all of the latest EP's.

ORIGINAL POST:

I have worked hard on this world for the past 3 months and I had a great time putting it together. It certainly was a learning experience, both frustrating and fun. There are a few small imperfections (road and lot tears and what not), but all in all I think it turned out pretty good. The main features of the world are:

Fort Sim: The naval/air force base that is its namesake.

Fort Sim Country Club: An 18 hole golf course with a nice country club with many amenities.

Fort Sim Riverwalk: Featuring the Fort Sim Hotel. One of the many community and residential lots that line the Fort Sim River. (These lots are intended for future EPs to add more realism to the downtown.)

Fort Sim High School: Includes a baseball diamond and football field.

Plus much more…..

Original Mediafire download: http://www.mediafire.com/?kx4zzwvyhml
This download only requires the World Adventures Expansion Pack.

Exchange download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3528312
This download requires the first 3 Expansion Packs (World Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night)for all lots to work correctly. I added all of the lots that I have created up to date. I will be adding more lots and EP's as we go along to keep Fort Sim up to date.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

It has been pointed out to me that some of the lots may not appear correctly in the neighborhood view of the new updated Exchange version. This does not affect the play of the lot, but is rather a nuisance to look at. To fix this, simply save the lot to the library and use it (or the one posted on the exchange) to replace the lot in the neighborhood. It will then show up correctly in the neighborhood view.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause,

Ed

Thank you for your support and patience,

Ed