Forum Discussion

Olivekee
Rising Newcomer
21 days ago

Sims 3 64 bit not showing in Library on EA App

After origin was discontinued and i was forced to download EA app to access my games i noticed the Sims 3 64 bit version was not in my library. After speaking with an EA agent they said they had added it onto my library but i could still not see it. After 3 hours and 4 agents i tried everything from safe reboot, reinstalling the app, clearing my cache and writing a code through my mac terminal. Every single ticket or case i raised was marked as 'fixed' despite the issue not being resolved. I have been trying to contact EA Help via twitter (X) for months and have been given 0 response. I was told by one agent to keep an eye on socials. The sims 3 is an old game i dont think EA will be updating this issue on socials when the churn out a £35 dlc for the sims 4 every month.

I am now left with a game i cannot access, 0 help from EA and no further way to access live chat as after clicking start chat it says ' 0 agents available' . How are EA allowing this ? very dissapointed.

Can anyone help me with this please.

I have a mac book pro 2019, Intel core i5 and ventura 13.6.6...

Olivekee
      Rising Newcomer

Thank you for your help and a reply. I ran through that step by step and deleted all of those files, unfortunately The sims 3 64 bit version is still not showing on my library. 

• Olivekee  Then I'd suggest going back to EA customer support and asking them to remove the base game from your account and add it back, just in case there's something wrong with your current copy.

As for contacting support, try using the EA Help site in a private browser window, without signing in.  Choose the "can't login" option, and you should be able to start a chat.