Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Add ability to mass move a stack from the household inventory

When stacks are in the household inventory you are able to:

• Sell the entire stack by clicking and dragging to the sell "bucket"
  • Move items from the stack one-by-one

However, you cannot move the entire stack. This is understandable because technically you can't place multiple chairs in 1 location (without cheats), but when there is a stack in a Sim's inventory you can move the stack to another sim's inventory or into storage (i.e., fridge) for items that make sense to do so (harvestables, upgrade parts).
    Being unable to do this in the household inventory is time consuming/cumbersome when a Sim dies and they leave mass amounts of items from their inventories. I'm interested in keeping the items and not selling them, but right now I have no real choice unless I want to spend 30 RL minutes placing these on the ground!

Originally mentioned in the EA Questions here and was requested to post it here, so voila!
    Cross posted to the Feedback forum.
      ZaraGibson
      Rising Newcomer

This was posted 6 years ago and I'm having the same trouble in 2024, is there anyway to move stacks of items out of the Household inventory to another Sim. My Sim died with all the items to make nectar going to the household inventory and I can't take them out as a stack, I have to do it individually. It takes to long and takes the enjoyment out of the game. Surely there has to be a fix for this. I don't want to sell them I want to give them to another sim to carry on the family legacy.