Forum Discussion

burnished_dragon
New Spectator
4 years ago

CAS overhaul

What would you like to see in a CAS overhaul?

Things I would like to see for CAS.
- More rows
- Sometime of sorting system, maybe using tags. We already have everyday - winter but I would like to see retro /style tags - that we could add the tags ourselves.
- Saving our own styles in the predone style options.
-
I would also like to be able to have a way of tagging in a game save that only certain tags of clothes could be used eg. historical or 50's etc for those who play that type of game play.
  • I would really like for my Sims to be able to add the coat or sweater over what they're already wearing for those cold nights. Instead of wearing these outer clothes for the entire event. Plus, the hat and gloves if warranted.
  • The fashionista in me simply wants more CAS items. :wink:

But if I could change one thing, it would be nice if hairstyles that include accessories had an option to change the colour of the accessories without changing the hair colour.

For example (sorry for the bad picture):
    Spoiler
    https://i.imgur.com/gutQJz4.jpg

The flowers are only yellow for Sims with dark brown hair, to get a different colour of flower I'd have to "dye" her hair, and even then I wouldn't get to choose what colour the flowers would be.
    (I hope my midnight rambling post makes sense :sleeping: ).
  • "GirlFromIpanema;c-17865729" wrote:
    The fashionista in me simply wants more CAS items. :wink:

But if I could change one thing, it would be nice if hairstyles that include accessories had an option to change the colour of the accessories without changing the hair colour.

For example (sorry for the bad picture):
    Spoiler
    https://i.imgur.com/gutQJz4.jpg

The flowers are only yellow for Sims with dark brown hair, to get a different colour of flower I'd have to "dye" her hair, and even then I wouldn't get to choose what colour the flowers would be.
    (I hope my midnight rambling post makes sense :sleeping: ).

I would like an hair accessory section so CC creators wouldn't have to put it in hats or facepaint or other places making the accessories hard to find.
    Same for eyelashes, they are mixed between facepaint, glasses and eyeliner.
  • "temporalgod;c-17863402" wrote:
    "FzzyDg8;c-17863367" wrote:
    Personally, I would like to see more flexibility in building a sim. I would like to see a banquet style of building. For instance, you start with a male or female frame, then be able to pick and choose from either masculine or feminine features such as a nose, eyes or mouth, jaw or chin. Then, lastly, choose your gender.

I hope we get a 3rd option and can pick both genitalia, why have a male or female sim when you can have an intersex sim, I don't like the word Intersex it's new and weird, why can't I just use the H-Word it feels more natural and it's been used for centuries.

It's basically calling someone a thing as opposed to a person.
  • "GalacticGal;c-17865704" wrote:
    I would really like for my Sims to be able to add the coat or sweater over what they're already wearing for those cold nights. Instead of wearing these outer clothes for the entire event. Plus, the hat and gloves if warranted.

I would like this too.