Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Go jogging with group

Very simple suggestion which I'd love to see in Sims 4; there's a lot of things you can do with groups, but not jogging!
Would be cool to be able to click your sim when they're in a group, and have the "go jogging with group" option next to the regular "go jogging" option. 😁
  • Sometimes it's these little things that make me feel frustrated for not having them in the game, urghh.
  • Yes, definitely. I also wish sims could go hiking together as a group in Granite Falls.
  • Also found an option in sims4studio to workout on tv together but doesnt make it into the game, I wonder why it would be cool to workout with a buddy or two at home.
  • Let's hope it might come with the all 64bit versions from June onwards, not having to allow for low spec. machines.

I would love to make all those Get Famous stars go jogging with my Sims, probably followed by all their fans. :D
  • Yes, yes, and more YES to this! I always wish my Simmies could jog, hike, or ride bikes together and gain a little social along the way.
  • "annaliese39;c-17082803" wrote:
    Yes, definitely. I also wish sims could go hiking together as a group in Granite Falls.

big yes

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 12 days ago