Forum Discussion

SproutLee
New Spectator
8 years ago

Kids Should Wet The Bed

Okay so I feel like our sims children should wet the bed if they weren't potty trained as a toddler or if they have a low enough bladder while sleeping they might wet the bed. Lol maybe even adults would if they had a low enough bladder while asleep. :D Idk I just feel like it would add some realism to the child life stage. I couldn't really see this with toddlers, since they're always wearing a diaper. It could also be an option, just like pee in pool, when they're bladder is about to fail. This is kind of a funny post, just want the idea out there though. :)
  • Somewhere between disgusted and laughing hysterically with this one.

For realisms sake and making my sims life more challenging as a parent, or in general, wetting the bed does seem like a minor ability we SHOULD have, again, minor but you know.

I don’t think just kids should be able to wet the bed, or themselves, but adults too, imagine if you have a trait making your sim easily scared or jumpy, weak even, or they have something similar to the loser trait where everything goes wrong, imagine them waking up in the night to find out, oops, Johnny wet the sheets again, he’s an adult but hey even grown ups have an accident or two.

In reality, it happens quite often, especially if you’re sick because your body is naturally weakened so throw that in as an option, sim gets sick, sim wets the bed, they get embarrassed but if they’re sick you kinda feel sad for them.

This option can be hilarious and a little upsetting for both simmer and their creations.

For kids, maybe we can expand the potty training skill so it happens less as they grow up, maybe reach a point where it doesn’t at all, or if you haven’t been able to do that, it happens more often, follows them into adult hood and eventually as an elder it happens quite a lot therefore adding something other than comedy.

If we can...ahem...lose control of our bowels in sims 4 in the form of...a number 2, we should be able to suffer the same for the less solid stuff. If people are happy to see a sim make a mess in their pants it’s a little hypocritical to turn their nose up to a less disgusting Variation, but that’s just me.

Personally, add it, especially with the new laundry pack coming up, give us more reason to use it.

Gotta head down to the washroom cus lil Timmy wet the bed again.
    oops, looks like Darcy is sick, time to get out the washing powder!
    Grandpa! We told you to use the bathroom under the stairs, now I gotta buy more daz!

We could also add vomit for sims as we have with pets, I know I know omg what are we doing, ruining sims with bodily fluid, but again, Just me, also we had it before...the vomit I mean, so why not add it back for old times sake.

The options are endless and frankly the more I think about this the better it gets, especially if you have angry elder sims making messes just to annoy the family, yes people do that in real life too...trust me.
  • This would be a good addition to the laundry day pack. Having to change clothes/sheets and having them be instantly smelly.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,094 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago