Forum Discussion

23 hours ago

New Sims 4 Let's Play- Desolation Town

I started a new challenge called Desolation Town which is a combo of Rags to Riches and a renovation challenge. The idea is to start with one sim and play for a certain time frame (24 sim hours). The rest of the town generates itself and then you play each house in a rotation. When I started this challenge I couldn't post to any forums (old one was shut down and the new one wouldn't let me log in).

First I wiped out my whole town and townies and built an abandoned town with wonderful dilapidated buildings from the gallery. 

You can check out the playlist here:

Rules:

-Start with one sim or family.

-Enable Neighborhood Stories. You can enable as many of the challenges as you want. I disabled all the adoption ones as I didn't want a gazillion dogs, cats, babies and toddlers.

-While playing with your household allow the empty houses to be filled.

-Play with each new family in rotation for 24 sim hours and then move on to the next one. Each household starts with $0 money.

-Each time you play a household remove 25 pieces of trash or overgrown yard. You can keep the money from sold items (we sold them on Social Bunny Marketplace). Once your house and yard are cleaned up you can start renovating or cleaning up the public spaces.

-Your sim cannot get a job unless they have autonomously got one on their own. If your sim hasn't found a job on their own, work on their aspirations.

-Keep playing until all your houses are renovated and the town is fixed. Houses from the gallery I used: Thank you so much for these builds!

Park- Life is Strange

Junkyard- DE1404SOUZA

Abandoned Castle- MarciaAugusta

Abandoned Mansion- Hamar_netto

Abandoned Mansion- Weanty Trash Fairy

Victorian 25K- Goblindolly

Abandoned Victorian House- BigBadPandah Haunted

Victorian House- TS4_Geek

Abandoned House- MikeSim01

Abandoned House- Mag_Michel 

Abandoned House- ndls2008

Abandoned House- Innocent_Prime64