Forum Discussion

belalucina
New Vanguard
10 months ago

Ru Fogel - A One Month One World One Year / Opposites Attract Challenge - Updated Feb. 1

I decided to continue on with the omowoy challenge - here - for this year, with some slight changes.

I likely will not be posting daily, but will aim for weekly posts instead. I will also not focus on aspirations as much as just moving to a new world each month and having some fun with it. :) I have two other stories I want to focus on, so this will just be a little side thing.

I'm also doing the "Opposites Attract" challenge - here - so Ru will be dating a new sim each month until he finds his "perfect" sim.

If you'd like to follow along, then meet February, "Ru", Fogel.

Name: Ru Fogel
Traits: Cheerful, Foodie
Aspiration: Extreme Sports Enthusiast
Life State: Mermaid / Spellcaster
https://i.ibb.co/QQ8N9m8/01-02-24-7-04-48-PM.png

"February, Ru, Fogel has decided to make his way in the world - out on his own in Mt. Komorebi! His mom did it when she was a teen, and now Ru wants to follow in her footsteps. He also wants to get into some extreme winter sports up on the slopes of Mt. Komorebi! It will be hard away from his family, especially his twin brother, March, but he's determined to make it work - and with no cash too. He let his parents buy him a small plot of land in Wakaba, but he's determined to do the rest himself! But, oh my - opposites attract! Will he find his 'perfect' sim along the way?"

His "perfect" sim will need to be either gloomy, hot-headed, freegan, or a glutton for this challenge. :smile:

List of worlds he'll be exploring (list is subject to change):
Spoiler

January - Mt. Komorebi
February - Glimmerbrook
March - Copperdale

April 1st: Age up to YA

April - Britechester
May - Tomarang
June - Batuu
July - Sulani

August 1st: Age up to Adult

August - Forgotten Hollow
September - Evergreen Harbor
October - Moonwood Mill
November - San Myshuno

December 1st: Age up to Elder

December - Newcrest

Thanks for reading!

@lilypadmeulin - giving you a tag to let you know I started this too. (but will I finish it? lol)