Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Schemes and Dreams

Hey everybody.đź‘‹ Welcome to my second story. I'm hard at work on getting things ready for this one. I thought I would go ahead and start the thread and give you an idea what's going on. I'll post occasional updates in here but most will be in the "What Happened In Your Game Today" thread for now.

With the cast pretty much done I'm down to working on the hard part, lots. I don't want any of the main cast to be homeless, but Del Sol Valley is sooo tiny. I'm adding San Myshuno and Oasis Springs to DSV to form a sort of Sims SoCal. DSV stands in as a Sims Hollywood and Malibu. San Myshuno is downtown. Oasis Springs is a Palm Springs like resort where the stars will get away for relaxation and such. I'm looking for either a weather mod to make San My like DSV or I will just turn off snow and weather effects and hope that I don't have lots of sims running around dressed for winter.

I'm hoping to have the first chapter done and posted by the end of the month. I really hope this story will live up to your expectations.