Forum Discussion

JesLet40
Seasoned Ace
2 months ago

Share Your Willow Creek Builds 🏘️

It's time to start a new "share your..." thread for Willow Creek. The first one, with links instead of pictures alas, can be found here.

Don't feel limited to just posting your houses, but as a place to share your neighborhoods and world maps as well. I want to see your builds, but also your towns. So let's give Willow Creek some love and get this started again, shall we?

My Willow Creek as it looked 3 years ago. I can't say it looks anything like this any longer.
    flauschtrud
    Rising Adventurer

This is my current Willow Creek as I made it for my basegame-friendly savefile. There's nothing more done than Willow Creek yet, I underestimated how long it would take me 😂

I tried to make the builds look cohesive. The residentials are all basegame and the community lots mostly basegame with a few more activity objects.

JesLet40
      Seasoned Ace

It does take a lot longer than you think when you start! Hopefully you've had a lot of fun doing the houses. Is there any one you are more happy with than the others? One that really turned out the way you wanted it to?

flauschtrud
        Rising Adventurer

I had fun and stress in equal measures 😂

Hmm, I think I'm happy how the shotguns and double gallery houses turned out. It definitely helped to build in a style that the basegame was made for. And they look so cute 🙂

I researched a lot of New Orleans houses in the process 😅

rosemow
      Hero

Your Willow Creek world is great!flauschtrud 🙂 Very nice exterior design of each of the homes and community lots. It would have taken you a long time to do it, and also enjoyable at the same time.