Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Should Sims Be Time Aware?

When you see Sims up playing games or watching TV at three in the morning, it makes you wonder if they should be time aware? Shouldn't they notice the time and go to bed? Last night I was playing a household and a teen Sim's girlfriend (Hayley) left at just after two in the morning.

People have complained at how Sims should behave better so what if Hayley looked at the time and thought "Oh damn! I didn't realise it was so late, I better get home. I have school in a few hours."

I mean time awareness works when you have a Sim ring someone at after midnight just to be told "What? I'm sleeping now" even thought you see them walking the street a short time later.
    Briana2526
    Rising Traveler
    They should be aware but to a certain degree like a working or a sim going to school should have Time Awareness on the days they go to work and school like set a time to do homework or work on promotion and at a certain time like I set all my Sims up to go to bed between 10-12, earlier if they have to go to work early but time awareness will be helpful on those days but on the days they don't have to work or go to school party!!!