Forum Discussion

Yongming828
Seasoned Observer
5 years ago

The Sims 4 Zodiac Traits

Make it three groups of traits: Sun Traits, Moon Traits, Rising Traits. There are the same 48 traits in all of the groups. Since the season is for 7 days and the moon phase cycle is for 8 days in The Sims 4, make each Sun Trait advance once every 14 hours, each Moon Trait advance once every 4 hours, each Rising Trait advance once every 30 minutes in the time system. When a Sim is born, he or she could have three different, or two same and one different, or three same traits. If a Sim has three same traits, then this type of trait of him or her is strong, and so on. Astrologers can give Sims good blind dates or bad ones. If the Sun Trait of a Sim is the same as the Moon Trait of another Sim, then they will love each other easily.

There are three sets of 48 types of actions for Sims. The first set is for Sims who have three different traits, and they have three types of actions from this set according to what traits they have. The actions in the first set are weak. The second set is for Sims who have two same and one different traits, and they have two types of actions from this and the first set according to what traits they have. The actions in the second set are average. The third set is for Sims who have three same traits, and they have one type of action from this set according to what traits they have. The actions in the third set are strong.

01. Pisces - Aries: Renewal
02. Aries I: Child
03. Aries II: Star
04. Aries III: Pioneer
05. Aries - Taurus: Power
06. Taurus I: Manifestation
07. Taurus II: Teacher
08. Taurus III: Natural
09. Taurus - Gemini: Energy
10. Gemini I: Freedom
11. Gemini II: New Language
12. Gemini III: Seeker
13. Gemini - Cancer: Magic
14. Cancer I: Empath
15. Cancer II: Unconventional
16. Cancer III: Persuader
17. Cancer - Leo: Oscillation
18. Leo I: Authority
19. Leo II: Balanced Strength
20. Leo III: Leadership
21. Leo - Virgo: Exposure
22. Virgo I: System Builders
23. Virgo II: Enigma
24. Virgo III: Literalist
25. Virgo - Libra: Beauty
26. Libra I: Perfectionist
27. Libra II: Society
28. Libra III: Theater
29. Libra - Scorpio: Drama
30. Scorpio I: Intensity
31. Scorpio II: Depth
32. Scorpio III: Charm
33. Scorpio - Sagittarius: Revolution
34. Sagittarius I: Independence
35. Sagittarius II: Originator
36. Sagittarius III: Titan
37. Sagittarius - Capricorn: Prophecy
38. Capricorn I: Ruler
39. Capricorn II: Determination
40. Capricorn III: Dominance
41. Capricorn - Aquarius: Imagination
42. Aquarius I: Genius
43. Aquarius II: Youth & Ease
44. Aquarius III: Acceptance
45. Aquarius - Pisces: Sensitivity
46. Pisces I: Spirit
47. Pisces II: Loner
48. Pisces III: Dreamers

Alchemists can change objects into coins or into trash. A small-sized bronze coin is for 1 simoleon, silver coin for 5 simoleons, gold coin for 10 simoleons; a medium-sized bronze coin is for 50 simoleons, silver coin for 100 simoleons, gold coin for 500 simoleons; a large-sized bronze coin is for 1,000 simoleons, silver coin for 5,000 simoleons, gold coin for 10,000 simoleons. Sims can pick up coins from the ground or deposit them in a bank or a strong box. When Sims are going to use simoleons in African, European, Asian cities, they must change them into African, European, Asian dollars. The exchange rate fluctuates every day.

For the other ideas of The Sims 4, please refer to here.