Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Werewolves and Lycanthropy: what i wish to see

Look, i know it has been a lot of time since we got Vampires and people are constantly asking for witches but a few hours ago i was in a "wolf-y mood" so i thought "Why not post my ideas for a werewolves GP i had like 4 months ago here and see how people react?".

It would be great to see EAxis do all of these ideas if they make a Game Pack exclusive to werewolves but i don't think they are going to do even half of this list as some of these ideas are inspired from Teen Wolf, some from The Sims 3 supernatural and finally some from the way Vampires were done in their GP. The other ideas were cooked up in my mind tho. A werewolf fan can dream!

I'll send my huge list of ideas in parts to avoid people accidentally quoting the whole list and causing wasted space.
  • Pack Hideout:

• Pack Hideout is a special type of lot that doesn't show up on world maps and is specific to each werewolf pack.

• Since these Lots are hideouts, they are usually deep within a jungle, on a desert, in the mountains, in ruins, or in basement of a building

• To discover Hideouts for different packs, the player should become good friends with a werewolf whose identity is known, then they can "Ask if in a Pack" and then "Ask to go to Pack's Hideout"

• When a pack Hideout's location is discovered, the sim can go there anytime he/she wants by using "Travel.." and then selecting the pack hideout list and selecting a pack to go to the hideout lot of that pack

• when traveling to a hideout in day the chance of anyone showing up there is low but there at night the leader and one or two of the members are usually inside training and improving Werewolf Lore skill

• Build/Buy mode items for Pack hideouts is the same as Residential lots but there are some special items such as training tools and a device to determine moon phase and a board and map table to make rampaging plans (to get more money)

• a sim with at least Werewolf lore skill level 9 can buy Pack Hideout lots from the computer

• Pack Hideout Lots are usually more expensive than regular lots

• Packs can challenge each other to fight for Pack Hideouts, the Leaders will fight with each other and the members will do the same. The losing Pack should give the ownership of their Hideout to the winning pack or pay 4.000 simoleons for each member

• The more hideouts a Pack owns, the more members the Pack Leader can recruit

• Each pack can own 3 Hideouts at most
  • Misc:

• Werewolves can scratch furniture to get a +2 Happy moodlet for an hour

• If Werewolves do not scratch furniture for a while, they will get a +2 Tense moodlet until they scratch something

• Eating wolfsbane by normal sims makes them vomit

• but eating wolfsbane by Werewolves *Usually* (look at weaknesses and powers above) transforms them into human form, makes them unable to transform to Lycan form and use Werewolf powers for one day, they also vomit too

• There's a new Crystal called "Moonstone". having 3 or more of it in a Pack hideout will give all werewolves in there a +4 energized moodlet at full moon and prevents weaknesses from showing up at new moon, new crescent and half moon

• New Bar Drink: Wolf energizer: Fulfills a werewolf's Werewolf Energy Bar and gives "Energized like a wolf" +2 energized moodlet to other sims

• New Bar Drink: Ultimate Werewolfism Cure: Turns a werewolf back into a normal sim

• New Bar Drink: Glass of reconfiguration: resets all powers and weaknesses of a werewolf without changing the rank (the same as the one in Vampires GP)

• If Seasons EP is installed, simmers should be able to check the current moon phase using the calender and the weather channel.

• Bonus points if having Spooky Stuff SP installed allows children to wear outfits and masks so they can look like werewolves.
  • Whooff gosh. that's it. The huge list of what i wish to see if EAxis makes a werewolves GP. do you like the ideas tho?
  • "MasonGamer;c-16966954" wrote:
    I actually don't hate this. Good Job!

I really like the idea about:

"Reaching level 10 of the skill unlocks a martial trick to force-transform werewolves into their Lycan form. Its basically like tapping multiple spots of the targets body so fast that the target's subconscious "panics". Force transforming the target in defense."

Would prove useful for my Magic Hunting Clan The Diors. Particularly Kieron and Cathrine Dior. Who love to manipulate Supernatural Creatures.

Wait so you dislike every other list of ideas out there but like mine? Ouchie ouch

Side note: why do we have wolfsbane in Vampires GP again?

Side note 2: i would be really happy if EAxis implements the martial trick thing. As we have seen in the new Strangervile Pack. Adding a little more violent animations in TS4 packs should cause no ESRB rating problems when done correctly. right?
  • "SinaMegapolis;c-16966968" wrote:
    "MasonGamer;c-16966954" wrote:
    I actually don't hate this. Good Job!

I really like the idea about:

"Reaching level 10 of the skill unlocks a martial trick to force-transform werewolves into their Lycan form. Its basically like tapping multiple spots of the targets body so fast that the target's subconscious "panics". Force transforming the target in defense."

Would prove useful for my Magic Hunting Clan The Diors. Particularly Kieron and Cathrine Dior. Who love to manipulate Supernatural Creatures.

Wait so you dislike every other list of ideas out there but like mine? Ouchie ouch

Side note: why do we have wolfsbane in Vampires GP again?

Side note 2: i would be really happy if EAxis implements the martial trick thing. As we have seen in the new Strangervile Pack. Adding a little more violent animations in TS4 packs should cause no ESRB rating problems when done correctly. right?

Yeah, I'm hard to please. Other than my own ideas, it's rare I like others. But our ideas are almost aligned, as are @annaliese39

Beats me, it all depends on the vision, If done correctly the Vulcan grip could be implemented in the Sims. And my Heart Rip, can be added for Sorcerers from Once Upon a Time.
  • "SimsLovinLycan;c-16968435" wrote:
    Honestly, I want to be able to give my sims a straight-up muzzle in werewolf form, no more of that flat-faced wolfman junk. I also want the option for tails, I want their eyes to be any color I want (even if it's the same color as in their human form) in their other form instead of being arbitrarily restricted, I want fur-textured skin tones that match the full spectrum of available hair colors, I want a full-wolf transformation, I want shapeshifting to be a multi-tiered ability on the skill tree that includes the ability to do partial transformations (change ears, grow tail, grow claws, change eyes, etc.), I want collars, more edgy/wild hairstyles and clothes (especially for guys, including mullets and rat-tails), I want to be able to give them unusually long/sharp canine teeth in human form, I want a charm ability, I want Steak Tartar and Raw Meat as available meal options, and I want them to chew/maul furniture instead of "clawing" or "scratching" it like a freakin' house cat. I also want emotional transformations as an available weakness, special mischief interactions in full wolf form, their hunger bar to fill more slowly when eating in order to simulate having an increased appetite/higher metabolism, and pentagrams in the Tatoos menu in multiple styles and for multiple parts of the body.

About eyes, Would you be interested if they had a sort of "Eye Tattoo"? like you still have to deal with the arbitrarily determined eye color but it won't change the eye color fully and you can select which parts of the eye to be colored that way (if you know what i mean)

Love your other ideas tho what do you think about my list?