Forum Discussion

2 months ago

Lag when clicking on Sims and Objects

Hi, I would appreciate your help

Whenever I press on a sim or my own sim, it takes like 10 or more seconds for the menu to appear. Same with like cooking clicking on the fridge etc. Its been happening for like 1+ month now and idk what the problem is since i deleted all my cc and mods and tested my game out but the delay was still happening. I even created new games and it still appeared. I can't play the sims smoothly and it annoys me

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

• It seems like a lagging problem you can go in and clean up some things you don't need in your computer so it can run a little load a little quicker . Hope this help's and have a nice day !!

Sim4Lorn
    Rising Traveler

I'm on PS4 and I've noticed the cooking delay since Home Chef Hustle. I sort of assumed it's because they added food/changed the cooking menu and the game already doesn't work on PS4 anyway. It's kind of sad how most of us - especially platform players - have just had to accept playing a broken game. Originally, I thought it was obviously meant to be a PC game and as a last minute cash-grab it got thrown onto platforms... except... PC gamers are experiencing a lot of the same (and in many cases much worse) problems. It seems the system used to play the game isn't really the issue... it's the game itself. It's busted. I love it - I won't deny I play it way too much... but the fact remains; it's busted.