Forum Discussion

FilipeBSAlves
Rising Newcomer
4 days ago

Reaper’s Rewards Event

I've had no problems at all with the event until yesterday when I started week 4.
First yesterday I tried to "research about Ambrosia" on a computer, tablet, or phone and the option wasn't showing anywhere. I had to try to repair the game. After that, I was able to find the option.
However, the very last mission of week 4, "Acquire the Flower of Death," didn't give me enough event points to get all the rewards for the week. I ordered the flower using the phone and completed the mission, but the points weren't enough to unlock the final reward.
I didn't save the game because I thought it was a bug, but when I reloaded the game to try again, there was no mission, no flower on inventory, and no option to buy the flower again.

How do I get the last reward unlocked? I don't want to garden for the flower, I want to buy it like I did. How do I fix all of that?

Anyone had a similar issue?

Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran

Unfortunately, you only get that one chance to buy a Death Flower. You'll need to get another one, since it's one of the required ingredients for making ambrosia, which is clearly the end goal of the event. 

The easiest method is to look in the gallery for a lot that includes either a Death Flower or a Death Flower plant. There are lots of them.

You can get a Death Flower through gardening by grafting an Orchid shoot to a Pomegranate tree or a Pomegranate shoot to an Orchid plant. I don't know which way is better, except that Orchids have two seasons (Winter and Spring) but Pomegranates only have one (Winter). You should probably plant your first Death Flower so you can easily get more, but it also only grows in Winter. Be sure to stock up while they're in season or grow them indoors. 

There's a chance of getting Death Flowers from a seed packet, probably Rare Flowers. 
    I think there's also a small chance of getting them by asking Patchy the Scarecrow for seeds (Seasons). 

You don't have enough points for the final reward because you are missing either the Paranormal stuff pack or the Realm of Magic game pack. Week 1 included a task that uses the seance table from Paranormal and Week 3 included a task to visit the Magic World. These tasks only show up if you have the required pack but without them, you simply don't have enough points to unlock this week's last reward, so it will have to wait until next week. The reward you're missing right now is just the Fishing Vol 2 skill book. You can already buy it from a bookcase or a computer if you don't want to wait for next week. 

There are supposed to be enough points to unlock all the rewards by the end of the event according to EA_Cade , but the last 5 rewards are already available from either gardening (Cow Plant, Trash Fruit, Death Flower) or the Rewards Store (Want Refresher potion and Re-Traiting Potion).

You can't go back and repeat a quest after it's finished, as far as I know. That's why quitting and reloading didn't work. 

I think that's everything you asked about. I hope some of this helps you or at least makes you feel a little better about it. Good luck. 

MmeHardy
      Rising Traveler

You don't have enough points for the final reward because you are missing either the Paranormal stuff pack or the Realm of Magic game pack. 

Wow, that's user-unfriendly design.

• I'm on Xbox Series S, it's done the same to me, don't have enough points to complete this week's event, I've bought and also grown the Death Flower, but it won't complete it, I've had some trouble with the Events from week 1, PC players can fix it, but no fix for Xbox users 😡🤬

Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran

WillowWaningmoonTo paraphrase what I said above: 

If you don't have enough points to unlock the last reward, don't worry about it. It will get unlocked next week. Just make sure that your Reaper's Rewards info shows that you've completed all your quests, and you're good to go. 

• I'm unable to complete the week 3 and 4 tasks as it won't recognize that I have been to Castors Alley and purchased angel fish. I've tried going multiple times but still not working

• Yes I am the same, til I had to acquire the death flower, I have got 6 and it hasn't count my EP points so cannot get the fishing book.                                                   The sims triangle on the left corner is gone but still have the open reapers reward on screen (grim reaper) 

So worried that I will not beable to complete by Tuesday to do week 5 quests.