Forum Discussion

corndolphins
Seasoned Novice
6 days ago

Reaper Can't Plant Apple Cherry

I started game with a fresh "The Sims 4" folder, no Mods/CC, both are unchecked in Settings. Totally fresh new game. I can't plant Apples/Cherries in ground, round or square planters, they don't germinate. FIX IT!!!!!!! I AM SO TIRED OF THIS< FIX IT!

CM edit: please refrain from typing random characters

• I had the same Problem! 

I got it to work after repairing my game, updating my mods and then disabling scripted mods and CC entirely (over the settings menu via 'other')  ðŸ¤”

98kboyd
    Seasoned Newcomer

Me too. I took out all my mods (except mccc). I plant a cherry or an apple and the task won’t complete. Ea the rewards are still broken.

corndolphins
      Seasoned Novice

MCCC is one of the mods reported to conflict with the event. 

corndolphins
      Seasoned Novice

Luthienrising is tracking which mods might be effecting the ReaperRewards, I wanted to find the list so you can see yourself. I probably can't post links here, so replace the DOT, with an actual dot hehe
      patreonDOTcom/posts/mods-and-grim-112712201

Unbekxnntee
    Seasoned Newcomer

I had the same Problem! 

I got it to work after repairing my game, updating my mods and then disabling scripted mods and CC entirely (over the settings menu via 'other')  ðŸ¤”

corndolphins
      Seasoned Novice

After I repaired my game on the THIRD TIME, on the specs mentioned above, I was able to play through this weeks rewards. We shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops!

AngelaJ40
    Rising Newcomer

******Worked for me on macbook****

Step one: disable cc and script mods (save game before disabling)

step two: restart the game and complete the goals

step three: enable cc and scripts. Save and exit to main menu and recover save from step one. 

corndolphins
      Seasoned Novice

Thank you so much for reading my query in full, you clearly understood all the steps I already took.