Forum Discussion

TheDecimus
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Week 3 problems for Reapers Rewards

So once again, I'm having problems.

Week 1 had no problems at all. 

Week 2, I couldn't complete the Digging Holes quest line, 135 (give or take 5 to 10 points, I'd have to double check) points short of the final week reward.

Week 3.  Nothing shows up at all.  I can see the two quest lines, but nothing past that to further the quest along.

No mods, no cc.

What is going on with this event?  Since hearing about it, I've been super excited about this event, but after the first week, it's only been letting me down.

Please help.

• Same. I just finished the last quest of Week 2 just after Week 3 started, but now I can't access any of the quests. I've tried exiting and entering the game and even started a new game 3 times. They won't a appear.

TheDecimus
      Newcomer

It won't even let me complete the last thing for week 2.  It's just a silly potion/drink and all w/e.  I'd like to be as far along as I should be, not glitched/bugged and not unlocking things

• Week one worked like a dream I was able to finish both quest lines for week one. Week two started and I completed I think 75% of the first quest line and completed all of the second quest for that week. I don’t know what happened. I came back to my game to complete the digging holes I believe I just needed to go fishing for three fish was the last thing I had up there for the week. Now on the third week and I have no icons for the quests. All I have is the reaper rewards icon to tell me that week three has started. Very frustrated, was looking forward to doing this and now it does not work. It worked before they updated and ever since then I can’t do anything. I don’t understand why the updates for the PC works and the updates for consoles do not. 

• Yeah, I got through weeks 1 and 2, but now for 3, I can't even start the fishing quest by reading the mail. The bar is just gone in game.

• Update!
    So I uninstalled and reinstalled, it's letting me do the week 2 stuff now