Forum Discussion

WhatCobblers
Rising Adventurer
4 hours ago

A Bit of Fun: Post Your Silliest Idea For A Pack

There were a few discussions like this on the old forum, but thought I'd start a new one. Please share your ideas for the silliest/most nonsensical Sims packs (any type). 

I'll start the ball rolling with some ideas:

Pox Paradise Kit: A new selection of boils, pustules and pimples for your sims, available in all different colours. Sims can now squeeze spots (not sure if this already exists in the High School Years Pack) and, if you have Realm of Magic, can concoct spotty potions for pranks.

Monty Python's Extremely Silly Expansion Pack (I would actually love it if they actually did a Monty Python themed pack!): Sims can now purchase dead parrots and larch trees in BB. New lots include a TV Stage Set, a Cheese Shop, that is always out of cheese, and an Office, in which sims can come to have an arguement, get yelled at or learn to fly. A new career as a Television Documentarist is available but, be warned, someone may steal your microphone. Mischief makers can now Sabotage Interviews. New meals available include Chips and Spam; Beans and Spam; Spam, Spam, Egg, Chips and Spam; Spam, Beans, Eggs, Chips, Spam and Spam. 

Surreal World Stuff Pack: Lots/ Buildings with the Surrealist trait gain the ability to spontaneously melt. New BB items include the MC Escher Stairs (that never lead anywhere), lip shaped sofas (that may or may not eat you if you sit on one) and the Tuba as a playable musical instrument (with a flaming variety of tuba also available). A new death is available; sims may accidentally turn into a surrealist artwork themselves if they stare at a cursed piece of art for too long (think the Flatline episode of Doctor Who). 

No RepliesBe the first to reply