Forum Discussion

Celticgamer0
New Novice
4 years ago

A curious question about werewolves

I know I REALLY want werewolves, but is it a popular desire? I would like to know how many simmers would love to see werewolves implemented in a similar way they did vampires?
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    Not interested. Did a test in TS2 a while back out of curiosity on Daniel Pleasant. Much ado about nothing is what the whole business seems like. There are much more important things to deal with in this 'game' than adding werewolves.
  • Yes! I miss all the supernatural stuff! In some towns I’d turn off the population of I wanted it to be more “secret” or whatever but I miss having werewolves, vampires, witches (Sims 2 and 3 style witches) and even fairies. Also I thought genies were cool with Sims 3 showtime
  • If they come in their own dedicated pack like Vampires then I can simply not buy it and those who want them can have them. I just don't want Werewolves to be in the same pack as fairies. I really want fairies, but I don't want Werewolves for myself.
  • One thing is for sure, it does look like the devs are watching. Now just to see what comes of it!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,111 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago