Forum Discussion

6 years ago

A somewhat "guide" for Sims Story option in CAS

I originally worked on a "guide" just for personal use and then had a thought that since I was typing it up any way I might as well share it.

I wish I knew exactly what options you would have to choose to get what aspiration, trait, skill, etc that you want. Since I didn't, for now, I have listed traits, aspirations, skills, and careers. Below all of that are the questions that appear in the quiz. You may be able to look through the questions and choose the ones that you think will work best. I decided against listing what I think they went towards since I knew I could be wrong. Maybe one day I will be able to add that in.

Also:

- How to get an occult sim is there
- Estimated Starting funds for careers
- Tips that worked for me

As is I hope it is somehow useful to you all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DuZ8aTjtrTP-SvOC1nj15aDjZm3hnWdpxzH1DE6XXSc/edit
  • This is so useful, thanks! I’ve been using Sims stories, but have struggled to really develop a character for it. This at least will give me somewhat of a template.

Plus, I ended up creating an alien without meaning to the other day. I made it work, but now I know how to pick the right occult.
  • @TSanders
    Thanks so much! I was accidentally getting traits that didn't fit at all!
  • Forgot to add this to the original post since I was half awake. Be sure to let me know if you have issues accessing the doc.
  • "StarDreamer;c-17174229" wrote:
    @TSanders
    Thanks so much! I was accidentally getting traits that didn't fit at all!

Your welcome ^-^. While it may not always get you what you want I hope it will be easier now.