Forum Discussion

2 years ago

About bundles sales

Hi y'all,

So, I want to talk about bundles... sales.

For those who don't know, The Sims 4 bundles on both consoles are already packed so you can't create your own with packs of your choice. I really like Maxis bundles, they make sense gameplay wise and are a good value. But since the base game went free-to-play and newer bundles were added I noticed bundles sales go from 50% to 20% off, which is a bummer.

Look, I'm not saying newer bundles should be 50% off, but at least the old ones, with packs from 3~5 years ago, could keep the old discount, couldn't? I mean, there's still new releases, we now got kits which doesn't go on sale and that's fine for me because they are very side content, and new bundles will be available...

Specifically I'm calling this out because I used to play TS4 on my potato PC until I bought my Xbox and started buying the packs (some again) on the Xbox Live. It would really help, not only me, but a lot of new players from this f2p wave, to start build up our collections with the older content. I also think imho that the first packs are more core systems (thinking of Get Together clubs or Get Famous reputation) and people would maybe prefer grab those first than more recent or experimental packs.

That's it, I guess. Some thoughts? :)