Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Adjustable Height and Animations That Fit For Sims 4 Please?

I'm absolutely dying for adjustable height in Ts4. It can be in the form of 3 height options and an 'edit details' option could be there to adjust whether you are longer in the torso or maybe have really long legs. Maybe an extremities adjuster for giving a Sim longer arms, legs, neck, ect? Even the shortest door (excluding pet doors) have 1/2 Sims worth of space above their heads and they wouldn't have to be outrageously tall either. I REALLY WANT short & tall Sims in my game. Plus animations that fit. I know there are mods for it but I put this here because I play console and we don't get mods. I don't want to install a mod for height even if I could. I just would die happy if it was added to the game. Also, we didn't have toddlers out the gate. Now we do & they have animation interactions with c,t,ya,a,e.... And we have interactions between child and t-e which takes height difference in mind. And not only that but maybe new babies soon with animation interactions. So I have A LOT OF FAITH in height being possible. Maybe not soon or on the next laundry list but I can see it having a future in Ts4.