Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Aliensim hybrids

In Sims 4, are there only aliens and regular sims or are there hybrids aswell? If yes, does anyone have a pic?
  • @cyanAstrologist This isn't the exact same one, but it's similar and this one is more on point, but neither of them are the exact hair that is pictured. I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find it. I'm sorry. This tumblr has a lot of links to different alien cc creators, so maybe you could find a breadcrumb trail there. In the Star Wars universe, those tentacles are called lekku. I tried searching for lekku CC, but couldn't find that exact same lekku. It seems this forum post is the only place that image is still documented, at least that I could find. I don't know if that means the cc creator removed their work, or if they just didn't tag it in a way that would make it easy to find later. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

@earthgirl Yes, their kids have a strong chance of inheriting standard flesh toned skin colors as the alien genetics are diluted. Of course, the alien skin colors can still pop up later down the road, but I don't see that happen very often. I like that my otherwise "normal" looking sims who have alien ancestry can still interact with full blooded aliens using the secret alien handshake, though. They retain a tiny portion of their ancestry that way. Sims 4 genetics are a little goofy when it comes to skin tones, though, and I have had occasions where the alien skin tone just did not want to relinquish its hold on my family's skin tone genetics, but usually my sims are back to flesh tones by the third generation of children, if not 2nd generation.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,112 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago