Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Am I reaching, or...?

I was screenshotting a schoolhouse I'm building for my friend, but when I zoomed in near the chalkboard (which I had enlarged for the build), I noticed the drawings on it for the first time. I lightened them up as much as I could to see better:

https://i.imgur.com/2drzqzp.png
https://i.imgur.com/0YhWxGo.png

Now remember, the chalkboard came with Get Together, which was released in December 2015, but here's what I think I see in all the smudges and half erased scribbles:

-A toddler riding a dog (toddlers released January 2017)
-2 different cats, half-erased
-A scraggly jungle plant
-A basketball net behind the toddler

I realize it's perfectly plausible that I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I'm curious if there is anything buried in those other scribbles. I also see:

-A dinosaur or dragon
-*Something* peeking out of the water

Mermaids? Dragons? Some other kind of something???? What do you guys think?
  • Entirely possible! <3 Thought I suppose my poor supernatural-lacking soul wants mermaids back, lol!

I meant also does anyone else think that perhaps the chalkboard is offering hints? :)
  • "Dannydanbo;c-16395092" wrote:
    A lot of references like the movies and computer games, come from S3. Maybe this does too.

Also possible! I mean of course there's the llama in the lower left corner, which is a motif in all the Sims games. :)
  • "Haids5987;d-937453" wrote:
    I was screenshotting a schoolhouse I'm building for my friend, but when I zoomed in near the chalkboard (which I had enlarged for the build), I noticed the drawings on it for the first time. I lightened them up as much as I could to see better:

https://i.imgur.com/2drzqzp.png
    https://i.imgur.com/0YhWxGo.png

Now remember, the chalkboard came with Get Together, which was released in December 2015, but here's what I think I see in all the smudges and half erased scribbles:

-A toddler riding a dog (toddlers released January 2017)
    -2 different cats, half-erased
    -A scraggly jungle plant
    -A basketball net behind the toddler

I realize it's perfectly plausible that I'm just seeing what I want to see, but I'm curious if there is anything buried in those other scribbles. I also see:

-A dinosaur or dragon
    -*Something* peeking out of the water

Mermaids? Dragons? Some other kind of something???? What do you guys think?

Looks like that T-rex is about to eat that toddler sitting at his feet. (not the stick kid on the dog) lol and a tornado just above that dog's head or horse's head. ETA: Oh, and a friendly whale in the water next to that lilly pad flower thing.
  • "Cinebar;c-16396009" wrote:

Looks like that T-rex is about to eat that toddler sitting at his feet. (not the stick kid on the dog) lol and a tornado just above that dog's head or horse's head. ETA: Oh, and a friendly whale in the water next to that lilly pad flower thing.

There is definitely something on Rex's feet! I thought it was an eye, like Sauron.
  • That could be a child too, rather than a toddler. I mean, if we're seeing what we want to see, that could be a horse, not a dog. What about the numbers? They could represent some hidden code too, right? lol
  • "Haids5987;c-16396151" wrote:
    "Cinebar;c-16396009" wrote:

There is definitely something on Rex's feet! I thought it was an eye, like Sauron.

LOTR pack confirmed! *nods sagely*
  • "TheGoodOldGamer;c-16396175" wrote:
    That could be a child too, rather than a toddler. I mean, if we're seeing what we want to see, that could be a horse, not a dog. What about the numbers? They could represent some hidden code too, right? lol

I considered that, actually! :trollface: Where's the Illuminati when you need them???
  • Had you mentioned the toddler part before last year the forums would have exploded!

The sea creature might be a hint though

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs &amp; Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 35 minutes ago