Forum Discussion

LadyKyn
New Traveler
7 years ago

Any chance fireflys could be patched into Seasons?

I do own Outdoor retreat.

It seems so odd not to be able to see fireflies at night around in the summer time at least in Seasons. I know you can collect them in Outdoor retreat, yet it certainly sets a certain mood and aesthetic to just see fireflys about in the summer time at night. Least for me living in Georgia and a lot of those warmer months seeing them all around in the front and back yard. I just love looking at them and want my sims to be able to as well without having to go to Granite Falls, which they go now and again (probably a bit more often with seasons being a thing now)

Thought it'd be pretty nice to be able to see them about in your sims neighborhood. :)
  • "LadyKyn;d-944447" wrote:
    I do own Outdoor retreat.

It seems so odd not to be able to see fireflies at night around in the summer time at least in Seasons. I know you can collect them in Outdoor retreat, yet it certainly sets a certain mood and aesthetic to just see fireflys about in the summer time at night. Least for me living in Georgia and a lot of those warmer months seeing them all around in the front and back yard. I just love looking at them and want my sims to be able to as well without having to go to Granite Falls, which they go now and again (probably a bit more often with seasons being a thing now)

Thought it'd be pretty nice to be able to see them about in your sims neighborhood. :)

i see them in willow creek all the time

you can also use this to put them all over your lots: http://modthesims.info/d/580697
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    "DreamaDove;c-16605121" wrote:

you can also use this to put them all over your lots: http://modthesims.info/d/580697

Edit: Had to look around a bit and seen some only pop up around the usual neighborhood lot for Willow Creek. Though, my sim can't catch them. :( Though, it's sitll nice to look at yet I haven't been able to see anymore else where in other worlds.

Very interesting mod! Very nice thank you. <3 Though I would have to place them on all lots though? That may get a bid tedious, especially when I want to remove them in the winter time. But I'd still like to see them spawn around. Do you know if they'll just appear at night or just whenever they want and respawn?
  • "LadyKyn;c-16612457" wrote:
    "DreamaDove;c-16605121" wrote:

Edit: Had to look around a bit and seen some only pop up around the usual neighborhood lot for Willow Creek. Though, my sim can't catch them. :( Though, it's sitll nice to look at yet I haven't been able to see anymore else where in other worlds.

Very interesting mod! Very nice thank you. <3 Though I would have to place them on all lots though? That may get a bid tedious, especially when I want to remove them in the winter time. But I'd still like to see them spawn around. Do you know if they'll just appear at night or just whenever they want and respawn?

they have the same behavior as the ones in granite falls, so they only come out at night. You can also catch them and they'll respawn. You will have to place them in every lot, which I don't mind. I just do it whenever my sim has a reason to visit that place. No point in trying to put them in every lot at once.