Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Aqua zip thieves

Can we get a way to lock our aqua zips? Thorne has a stan that keeps joyriding in it and if that's not bad enough she never puts it back where I had it!
  • "Pamtastic72;c-17142087" wrote:
    You can keep it in his personal inventory safe & sound.

Yeah I know, but I like it out in the water parked out by the pier. Plus he has a family and his wife uses it too.
  • I also had this happen with another objects that the guest use it but instead of putting it back to where it was, she place it in her inventory, she has no kleptomaniac, had to use mccc to control her and give the item as gift to my sim lol
  • "Pamtastic72;c-17142096" wrote:
    Maybe figure out a way to... "Eliminate" the stan? >:)

It has crossed my mind several times lol. She has just had a baby so she has been lucky until now, though she has had a few mishaps every time she goes through my trash.
  • Yeah, my sim was seeing someone and she invited him over. She then proceeded to take his aquazip for a joyride instead of spending time with him. Well, now I know what she was really interested in! I had him call over to her so she got off it and he put it back in his inventory. It's as if NPCs and uplayed sims are treating everything like community property, food, aqua zips, homes. It's a bit too much.
  • It's a general problem with the boats and aqua jets. Whenever one of my sims uses one of the community provided ones, that sim counts as the owner afterwards. (I remember that from Sims 3, had a lot of casual car thieves back then.)

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,036 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago