Forum Discussion

6 years ago

are hints always in wall art?

is this a thing?
I just noticed the seasons painting on 5 panels has three swatches that are definitely the canyons in strangerville, and I know seasons was hinted in the cats and dogs calendar swatches, and island living in the strangerville calendar?
  • "domina89;c-17131791" wrote:
    I also noticed recently that the wallpaper on my Sims laptop that came with Strangerville was a tropical beach! We need to be scouring every detail of IL for hints. I bet there are several.

except we already know what the next two packs are. Maybe be better off looking at the wall art in the magic pack when it's released?
  • If they would openly admit that they put hints to future content in the game, they would be fired. Of course they deny it!
    Still they do it, because they‘re passionate about this community and it‘s fun to find out these little hints!
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    Well there's a calendar in Island Living. That cupboard has university vibes to me (the stickers etc) but I'm not sure you could call that a hint.

• I totally believe that they leave hints. ;) But I think some of it is stuff they know is coming and some of it is stuff even they are only hoping is going to be added.
    For instance, in Sims 3 they put some dinosaur stuff in Generations and the town of Appaloosa Plains. Your dog could dig up dino bones! There was even some survey circulating about future packs and whether we would like to go on a dino hunt. Never came to pass, however. :'( Oh well.
  • I hope not, because there's something from Island Living that I'm personally hoping is a hint to something new and it isn't wall art.
  • one of those base game ''paintings of mars'' also looks really much like Mua Pel' Am

and the description for that set paintings is really vague too like ''it might be mars or not be mars'' or something??
    idk if there is more to these paintings than we think? or maybe just coincidence?
    other one looks lowkey strangerville but not sure since I don't actually have that pack
    early concepts maybe?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 7 days ago