Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Bills & Utilities Glitch

I am playing with the lot trait "Off The Grid' and twice now no matter what, with no power being used the little bar is -104 and it does not allow any power to accumulate. It has also started happening with water too. The only solution is to move onto another lot and eventually it does it again there. I've deleted all my mods and repaired my game. Anyone else have this problem?
  • There's a bug report at EA Answers about the lots in Mt. Komorebi draining power even when fully bulldozed. You didn't say where this is happening but it might be related.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-Large-Bills-on-Mt-Komorobi-lots-due-to-high-power/m-p/9734428#M161773
  • Looks like you're using no water, but of course "Taxes". And you are using 62 power somehow.
    Are you producing power on your lot in this case?

• No the entire lot is deleted, there is nothing generating water or power. It is glitched like this.
  • I have a sim who got bills off the grid in Sulani and the only items on her lot are a bbq pit and fire pit (everything else is just plants/debug/decoration items). Are sims supposed to get any bills at all in off the grid mode?

I’ll have to look at her bills breakdown later and see if it says she’s using power

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago